Sunday, June 3, 2018

Update on the Fundraising Campaign

This is the 3rd day of the Fundraising Campaign for my mother's medical treatment and a few friends have extended their help. Some funds were sent through the GoGetFunding, some to the bank and we even receive donations by Coins.Ph. By the way, if there are donors who would also like to use other channels of donation (Bank and Coins.PH) please message me so I can give you the details.

Also, I want to ask you guys to leave comments or words of encouragements so I can show it to my mother. You can leaves your comments or notes here in my blog or in the Fundraising Campaign site https://gogetfunding.com/support-moms-fight/ 

Again, thank you to the following who have extended their help to our family:

Mr. Khristian Landrito
Mr. Jeffrey Carumba Agnes
Mr. Anthony
Anonymous
Anonymous






No comments:

Post a Comment