Friday, June 1, 2018

1st day of Campaign for "Support Mom's Fight"

Hey all, this is another attempt to blog. But this time, my purpose is different. Not just to right about stuff, about other people, other places etc. This blog was created for and inspired by my mother's, Rosa,  medical condition.

My sister and my mother are currently residing in the Philippines. She was complaining about not being able to breath smoothly. So we asked her to see the doctor. When my sister took mother  to the clinic on the 14th of May 2018, they performed X-Ray on her, and found out that she had water on her lungs. They were then advised to go to Antipolo Doctors Hospital as they informed both of them  that my mother needed to be admitted. Upon admission, they scheduled the operation right away because if not, she would not be able to breath properly. The operation took place on the same night my mother was admitted to the hospital. Before the operation, the doctor noticed the cyst on her right breast. Right there and then they suspected that it might be the cause of having the water on her lungs. When they operated on her, the doctor also took a sample from the cyst for Biopsy. After 10 days , the biopsy result came...

My mother has Stage 4 Breast Cancer.

Today, we started a Fundraising Campaign called "Support Mom's Fight" at GoGetFunding.com. A more detailed story is also posted in the campaign information. We have started this campaign as mom needs to undergo Chemotherapy.

Two weeks after they operated on her, she had another operation as the doctor needs to remove the tube from her lungs. She is now resting at home until her next check-up.

Our Family would greatly appreciate any amount you can donate. Please go to https://gogetfunding.com/support-moms-fight/ , you can post your donations there and all donations go directly to my account in Paypal. All donations will be use for the upcoming treatments and medicines of my mother. Donations are also accepted through other channel, please let me know if you prefer other options.

Also, we would like to ask you to share our campaign to as many people as possible. This is a very BIG help for us.

I will be positing any updates on our campaign and my mother's condition. Thank you for being for choosing to be a part of this campaign and may God Bless you more!

"If you give me a dollar and then share this campaign with your friends, then you have given me more than a dollar."


No comments:

Post a Comment